PaperHelp.org is an online writing service that provides help with academic papers and assignments. Students can sign up for an account on PaperHelp.org to get access to various writing and editing services. Here is how to sign in to your PaperHelp account:
- Go to the PaperHelp.org website. In the top right corner, click on “Sign In.”
- Enter your email address and password associated with your PaperHelp account. If you cannot remember your password, click “Forgot password?” to reset it.
- Click on the “Sign In” button. This will log you into your PaperHelp account dashboard.
- In your account dashboard, you can view orders you have placed, track their progress, communicate with your assigned writer, make payments, leave reviews of completed orders. Access saved essays or other papers from previous orders.
- To sign out, click on your email address in the top right corner and select “Sign out” from the dropdown menu. This will securely log you out of your PaperHelp account.
- If you don’t yet have a PaperHelp account, click “Sign Up” in the top right corner to create a new one. You must provide basic information like your email address, academic level, and password to register.
Signing in to your PaperHelp account allows convenient access to the service’s writing, editing, proofreading, and plagiarism-checking tools. Maintaining a PaperHelp account lets you communicate directly with your assigned writers and track current and completed orders. Following the instructions above makes logging into your account a straightforward process.